Beach Cruising In Jax Beach

Beach Cruising in Jax Beach















Monday, February 15, 2010

Beach cruising with my Valentine

It was finally nice enough to break out the beach cruisers this weekend! My Valentine and I took advantage of the sunny day on Jax Beach yesterday and did a little Vday beach cruising. It was still pretty chilly while cruising but we had an awesome time just being back on the bikes.
Didnt notice anything new or crazy, just a normal bike ride around Jax Beach and I loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Didnt notice anything new or crazy, just a normal bike ride around Jax Beach and I loved it!
    cruiser bicycles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lastly, enjoy the ride on your beach bike, their bikes are meant to provide comfortable, relaxing rides whether it be by the beach or around town.
    bike basket

    ReplyDelete