Beach Cruising In Jax Beach

Beach Cruising in Jax Beach















Thursday, January 28, 2010

Most random thing I've seen while beach cruising

I'll give my most random sighting while beach cruising to the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile. While cruising on a Wendesday night through a small Neptune Beach neighborhood with one-way roads, out pulls the world famous weirnermobile honking and making my day! Random, yes.
I've definitely seen my fair share of characters and weird events while on the beach cruiser, but this one always stands out in my mind since I was never expecting to run into the weinermobile while on a bike.
Feel free to post any random sightings you've encountered while beach cruising too...

3 comments:

  1. I had to admire your great work you have done a tremendous job......
    Bikes

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most favourable form of exercise is one that is enjoyable.
    Espresso Machine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drinking pomegranate juice and eating the seeds overtime can help prevent the occurrence of these conditions as this amazing drink can hitch the hype of plaque in the arteries.
    dean guitars

    ReplyDelete